If you already know the classes you need to take, then you do not need to schedule a meeting with your advisor before you register or adjust your class schedule online. If you have questions about enrollment dates or want to email or meet with a PBS Academic Advisor, see Academic Advising.
Register or adjust class schedule
Step 1. Review Your Degree Requirements
Your degree requirements are explained in the College of Arts & Sciences Bulletin. iGPS degree maps are helpful, flexible guides for planning your schedule.
- Bulletin: Review degree requirements
Refer to the Bulletin that was published in the year you first enrolled as a degree-seeking student at Indiana University Bloomington (IUB).
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology:
- 2017-2018 enrollment: Major and CASE
- 2016-2017 enrollment: Major and CASE
- 2015-2016 enrollment: Major and CASE
- 2014-2015 enrollment: Major and CASE
- 2013-2014 enrollment: Major and COAS
Bachelor of Science in Psychology:
- 2017-2018 enrollment: Major
- 2016-2017 enrollment: Major
- 2015-2016 enrollment: Major
- 2014-2015 enrollment: Major
- 2013-2014 enrollment: Major
Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience:
- View iGPS Maps
Refer to the iGPS Map that includes the semester in which you first enrolled as a degree-seeking student at Indiana University Bloomington (IUB).
The Academic Advisement Report (AAR) is your personalized degree progress report. It shows the requirements you've already completed and those you must still complete.
Step 2. Choose Courses
Psychological & Brain Sciences (PSY) Courses
College of Arts and Sciences Courses
- Schedule of Classes: Course Browser.
- CASE: Find courses that meet CASE requirements
- Special Course Listings shows 8-week courses and courses that fulfill degree particular degree requirements such as Intensive Writing, CASE A&H, S&H, more.... To find Critical Approaches (CAPP) courses, look for Other Special Course Offerings, and then Critical Approaches.